The 7223518 3.53m double section extension ladder is made from high grade aluminium and extends to 6.03m. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
Features include manual thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections separating, slip resistant D-shaped rungs and a wide stabiliser for added safety during use. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Robust box section alloy stiles for strength and rigidity
- Thumb operated locking catches prevent the sections separating, both in use and when being transported or stored
- Slip-resistant D rungs for comfort and security
- Heavy duty wide stabiliser with slip-resistant feet for added safety
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Certification class
- EN131 Professional and Non-Professional Use
- No. of sections / rungs
- 2 / 12
- Load capacity (Kg)
- Closed height
- 3.54m / 11'7"
- Open height
- 6.04m / 19'9"
- Top tread height
- 4.83m / 15'10"
- Man. Part No.
- Safe working height
- 6.58m / 21'7"