This Werner 723Series 2.42m Triple Box Section Extension Ladder has an extended height of 5.18m. With box section stiles designed to ensure the ladder is lightweight but strong, this ladder is a ideal for jobs around the work site.
Features include manual thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections separating, slip resistant D-shaped rungs and a wide stabiliser for added safety during use. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Robust box section alloy stiles for strength and rigidity
- Thumb operated locking catches prevent the sections separating, both in use and when being transported or stored
- Slip-resistant D rungs for comfort and security
- Heavy duty wide stabiliser with slip-resistant feet for added safety
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Certification class
- EN131 Professional and Non-Professional Use
- No. of sections / rungs
- 3 / 8
- Load capacity
- Open height
- 5.18m / 17'
- Top tread height
- 4.02m / 13'2"
- Man. Part No.
- Safe working height
- 5.77m / 18'11"