Control of flame-spread with specialist products is really important, and many brands have designed and tested products to meet this specific need.
• Thermoguard – Thermoguard manufactures fire retardant and fire-resistant coatings and will provide advice and assistance to help you comply with regulations correctly. Thermoguard will also supply certificates free of charge on completion of your project.
• Crown – Crown Trade Timonox are specially formulated flame retardant paints which improve the fire rating of painted surfaces. With a formulation that offers unparalleled flame retardant properties, the Timonox range is both cost-effective and compliant with all current BS and European fire test standards.
• Nullifire – Nullifire are specialists in protecting people and buildings from fire. With intumescent coatings and fire stopping products, they are dedicated to consistent research and development within passive fire protection innovations.
• Zeroflame – Zeroflame was established in 1976 selling specialist paints and coatings for structural fire protection, now becoming a leader in the highly specialised field. Now, Zeroflame have developed structural fire protection products with simple and straightforward specifications, tested to the relevant standards.
• Bollom – Bollom has been involved in passive fire protection technology for over 40 years, offering a comprehensive range of fire protective and decorative coatings for structural steelwork, timber, broad wall and trim areas. Technical support, specification services, on-site support and Certificates of Conformance and Installation come as standard for every purchase. Bollom products are manufactured in the UK by Tor Coatings.
• Envirograf – Envirograf are world leading designers and manufacturers of passive fire products. All products are subject to rigorous quality control to ensure they remain at the helm of fire containment technology.
In addition, we can also supply products from the following brands:
PPG, Sherwin Williams, Hempel, International, Jotun, Johnstone’s Trade, Firetherm, Sika, Polyseam, Hydron, Aithon, Dulux Trade and Flametect.