Problem Solver - Multicoloured surfaces
Spray brush or roller applied product normally used in high traffic areas or for extensive cleaning / grafitti removal often with glaze top coats
Stage 1 - Preparation
Remove all Graffiti and other stubborn marks
Tetrion Easy Spray Graffiti Remover 500ML
- Fast and effective. Removes from a variety of substrates. Water rinseable.
Wash surface down with detergent or sugar soap
Tetrion Powder Sugar Soap 500G
- Specially formulated to clean and prepare surfaces prior to repainting and provides an excellent key for a new coat of paint.
Abrade with 100 grit abrasive paper to remove any loose or flaking areas and to create a key
Flexovit Glasspaper Sheet Grade F2
- F2 - very fine hand sanding sheets, ideal for general purpose applications.
Stage 2 - Basecoat
Apply a primer sealer which will key to the surface.
Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 Plus White 2.5L
- Fast drying, excellent adhesion, for interior and exterior use.
Stage 3 - Topcoat
Apply to all clean and sound areas
Albany Durable Matt Brilliant White 5L
- Super tough, long lasting, high opacity, matt finish for interior use, suitable for high traffic areas