- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Masonry (Tinted) is available in 24 colours from the Earthborn Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Earthborn Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint is a highly durable mineral paint that dries to a traditional, matt finish. Highly breathable yet water resistant, it offers an alternative to lime based and conventional coatings. Used with Ecopro Silicate Primer it creates a permanent chemical bond with mineral substrates, resulting in a very long service life. Can be used on internal or external mineral surfaces.
Must only be used on porous mineral-based surfaces e.g. stone, masonry, pebble dash, render and plaster surfaces. Not suitable for use over non-mineral coatings e.g. conventional masonry paint. Surfaces must be clean, dry and dust / grease free. All non-mineral coatings and unstable material must be removed completely. We recommend coats of water-soluble distempers and lime paint/ wash are removed or washed down thoroughly. New lime render / plaster must be fully cured before priming (approximately 4 weeks per 5mm). NOTE: All adjacent glass, metal, ceramic etc. must be protected to avoid permanent damage.
- Stir well before and during use.
- Paint can be applied with brush, roller or spray gun.
- First prime with a single coat of Ecopro Silicate Primer followed by two coats of Ecopro Silicate Masonry Paint (first coat must be diluted with 10-20% Ecopro Silicate Primer).
- Apply paint spreading evenly, ensuring a 'wet edge' is maintained and complete each wall / section in one go.
- Apply the second coat in the opposite direction to the first coat.
- Ensure each coat is dry before applying the next coat.
- Do not apply if temperature is below 8°C or expected to fall below 8°C within 24 hours of application. Do not apply in direct sunlight.