- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
DP9 is a high performance ambient cross-linking water based acrylic floor paint, Suitable for use over interior/exterior bare or previously painted suitable prepared concrete, wood, steel, tarmac asphalt floors requiring an economical, hard wearing, flexible coating with good chemical and excellent water resistance.
Substrates should be dust free and completely dry before coating. When painting concrete it is vital to ensure that the substrate is completely dry and free of laitance. Powder coated, shiny or unpainted non porous concrete floors should be thoroughly vacuum blast cleaned to a roughness of 30-50 microns, or acid ethced using Bradite TA37, or primed using Bradite Floor Primer ES40. Please consult the product data sheet for more details.
High pressure water cleaning should be utilised to remove all loose and flaking paint and contamination back to a sound substrate. Bradite TD39 industrial strength detergent should be used if necessary to remove all grease and oil.
Intact areas of existing coatings should be roughened by abrasive manual or disc rubbing and feathered back to a sound coating edge. Cracks and pits should be filled using a suitable screed or mortar before painting.
- Brush and Roller - supplied ready for use. Thin with 0-5% water if required.
- Conventional Air Spraying - Thin with 5-15% water as required, +tip size - 2.0mm, tip pressure 60psi (0.4MPa) approximtely
- Airless Spraying - Thin with 0-10% water as required, tip size - 18 thou (0.46mm) approximately, tip pressure - 2100psi (15MPa_ approximately.