- Application Methods
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Blackfriar Brick and Tile Paint (Ready Mixed) is available in 1 colours from the Blackfriar Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from wax, grease or any other contamination. Treat any mould growth with Blackfriar Anti-Mould Solution, which should be allowed to dry completely before applying Brick and Tile Paint.
- Stir thoroughly prior to use with a broad stirrer.
- May be applied by brush, roller or spray.
- For best results apply by brush, working the paint into the tile or brick profile.
- Two coats are recommended to give best protection.
- Thinning - A maximum of 5% white spirit.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before washing with white spirit.
Do not empty into drains or water courses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.