- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- Over 24 hours
- Water & Detergent
Prior to application the surface must be pre-treated with a waterborne primer from Bona. Ensure floor is acclimatized to its end-use environment, well sanded, dry and free from sanding dust, oil, wax and other contamination. Allow varnish and hardener to reach room temperature.
- Shake the Traffic HD can and add one bottle of Traffic HD Hardener.
- Immediately shake the mixture thoroughly for 1 minute and then insert the enclosed filter.
- If mixing smaller quantities of varnish then pour the required amount of varnish into a separate can.
- 1 litre of varnish corresponds to one part of hardener. 2 litres to two parts a.s.o.
- The mixture of varnish/hardener should be used directly or at least within 4 hours.
- Apply the varnish using a roller.
- Roll with a smooth, flowing motion alternately across and with the grain of the wood avoiding accumulations of product.
- Always maintain a 'wet edge' to avoid overlaps.
- Allow to dry properly before applying further layers.
- Anticipate slightly longer drying time for each layer that is applied.
Floor will take light foot traffic approximately 8 hours after the final application and may be put into full use after 12 hours. Allow the surface to dry for at least 3 days before covering with carpets or other flooring. Avoid placing heavy objects and avoid damp mopping the floor during this time. Note: If Traffic HD has been combined with Bona Primer Deep and Bona Create then the surface must be allowed to sure for 1 week before covering the surface.