- Replaces woods natural oil and will not blacken the surface.
- Apply by brush or roller with coverage up to 4 sq/m per litre.
- Deks Olje D1 is made for wet on wet application.
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- 12-24 hours
- Over 24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime, mildew and previous coatings. Treat mildew with a 50/50 bleach / water solution. Scrub solution onto surface an allow to stand for 10-15 minutes; rinse thoroughly. After stripping and cleaning, allow wood to dry 2-3 good drying days or until it has reached a moisture content of 18% or less before applying finish. Can only be applied to bare wood surfaces on a weathered wood surface that was previously finished with Deks OLJE D1. All other finishes must be completely and thoroughly removed. If necessary sand surface after cleaning and/or stirpping.
- Do not thin.
- Start applying to an area that can be treated in about 15 minutes.
- As soon as the first application has penetrated, apply a second application.
- Continue applying until a uniform, overall saturation of the wood is achieved. The number of applications needed depends on the wood.
- Do not allow to become dry or touch dry between applications.
- Leave final application 30 minutes, then wipe over the surface to remove excess and puddled material with a rag soaked in Deks Olje D1 and rung out so that it is damp to the touch.
- Important that as much as possible is applied on the first day.
Clean all tools and equipment with white spirits while still wet. If dry, remove with paint stripper. Wipe up any drips or runs immediately with a cloth soaked in white spirits.