Problem Solver - Bitumen
Tar Based product often used in water proofing or as a coating for external metal work such as gutters and downpipes
Stage 1 - Preparation
Clean/Wash down surface
Tetrion Ready to use Sugar Soap 500ML
- Specially formulated to clean and prepare surfaces prior to repainting and provides an excellent key for a new coat of paint.
Depending on surface substrate check condition and carry out any remedial works required to make sound
If any mould or mildew is apparent, treat with a suitable fungicidal solution, rinse again with clean water and allow to dry.
Albany Fungicidal Wash 1L
- A 1 litre concentrated multi surface treatment to prevent the growth of surface mould on timber and masonry
Stage 2 - Basecoat
Apply suitable stain blocking primer. Alloy to dry and apply a 2nd coat in the same way.
Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 White 1L
- Fast drying, excellent adhesion, for interior and exterior use
Apply your choice of undercoat to manufacturers recommendations and allow to dry – 1 coat.
Albany Undercoat White 1L
- Excellent covering power, finish for interior and exterior use on wood and metal. Perfect for new work and redecoration.
Stage 3 - Topcoat
Apply your choice of Gloss to manufacturers recommendations and allow to dry – 2 coats.
Albany Gloss Brilliant White 1L
- Oil based, high opacity, gloss finish for interior and exterior woodwork & metalwork