Problem Solver - Wooden floors
Wooden floor can be either soft or hardwood, and can be left to show the grain with oils waxes or varnishes etc, in certain cases through choice, they can also be painted if required.
Stage 1 - Preparation
Ensure surface is sound dry and clean and any waxes or polishes are removed.
Liberon Floor Cleaner 1L
- An easy to use floor cleaner for interior use on wooden floors.
Make good any defective areas.
Brewers 2-Part Styrene Free Wood Filler White 770ML
- High performance, styrene free wood filler for interior and exterior repairs
Abrade with 100 grit abrasive paper to remove any loose or flaking areas and to create a key
Flexovit Glasspaper Sheet Grade F2
- F2 - very fine hand sanding sheets, ideal for general purpose applications.
Stage 2 - Topcoat
Apply an appropriate topcoat thinned to the manufacturers instructions and allow to dry, followed by a 2nd coat un-thinned to finish.
Bradite DP5 Floor Paint Light Grey 2.5L
- Semi-gloss single pack polyurethane floor paint.
Introduce a low Slip aggregate either by scattering over area treated or by mixing into wet paint.
Bradite SA12 Low Slip Aggregate 250ML
- Tough, hard wearing low slip additive for all types of floor