Problem Solver - Odours
Trapped smells from smoke nicotine pets and similar
Stage 1 - Preparation
Wash surface down with detergent or sugar soap
Tetrion Powder Sugar Soap 500G
- Specially formulated to clean and prepare surfaces prior to repainting and provides an excellent key for a new coat of paint.
If any mould or mildew is apparent, treat with a suitable fungicidal solution, rinse again with clean water and allow to dry.
Albany Fungicidal Wash 1L
- A 1 litre concentrated multi surface treatment to prevent the growth of surface mould on timber and masonry
If painted, check for cracks or areas of defective masonry and make good.
Brewers Interior Filler 500G
- Brewers Interior Filler is specifically made for inside use, giving a tough, permanent finish.
Stage 2 - Basecoat
Once the surface is clean and all loose material has been removed, treat with as suitable primer and allow to dry.
Zinsser BIN Primer Sealer White 1L
- Quick drying, permanently blocks stains and odours, good adhesion for interior and spot exterior use.
Stage 3 - Topcoat
Apply a suitable topcoat
Albany Vinyl Matt Brilliant White 1L
- Durable, high obliteration, high opacity, matt finish, suitable for interior use on walls and ceilings