Problem Solver - Brick (excluding flettons)
A brick is building material used to make walls, pavements and other elements in masonry construction. Traditionally, the term brick referred to unit composed of clay, mortar and kiln dried
Stage 1 - Preparation
Dry brush the surface down using a stiff bristle brush to remove any loose materials
Prep Bassine Masonry Brush 4"
- A bassine hand brush for cleaning down exterior masonry surfaces prior to finishing.
If any mould or mildew is apparent, treat with a suitable fungicidal solution, rinse again with clean water and allow to dry.
Albany Fungicidal Wash 1L
- A 1 litre concentrated multi surface treatment to prevent the growth of surface mould on timber and masonry
If painted, check for cracks or areas of defective masonry and make good.
Brewers Exterior Filler 2KG
- Sets 5 times harder than concrete within 1 hour.
Stage 2 - Basecoat
Apply a suitable primer
Albany Stabilising Solution Clear 2.5L
- A penetrating sealer for masonry surfaces, in one coat
Stage 3 - Topcoat
Apply a suitable topcoat
Albany Smooth Masonry Brilliant White 2.5L
- Durable, flexible, smooth, matt finish, weather resistant coating for exterior masonry.